RECYCLING FOR SCHOOLS.
Updated: Aug 7, 2018
If your school has a logo of badge, this will be incorporated in the re-sizing of the garments. This unique service offers a tailor made uniform for your bear or cuddly friend. We at Cuddly Bear Wear treat each order with a personal touch, as each bear, like humans are of different sizes and creeds.
What can members do?
Members can follow each other, write and reply to comments and receive blog notifications. Each member gets their own personal profile page that they can customize.
For those customers who have their own teddy bear or cuddly toy and require new or recycled clothing only, please download, print and complete the “How To Measure Your Bear”.pdf form in order to give us your exact bear measurements so garments can be made correctly.
Customers who require recycled clothing on a teddy bear supplied by Cuddly Bear Wear should see the following details below:
● 1. Select the recycled clothing outfit you require and add to your shopping basket.
● 2. Pay for your choice of clothing or package required.
● 3. Post all clothing to be recycled into teddy bear wear to:
Cuddly Bear Wear, 50 Denby Grange, Harlow, Essex CM17 9PZ
Click here to enter our recycling page:
Send a special gift direct to someone you care for with our Bear Gift Service
Here’s how to do it:
1. Tell us what uniform clothing you would like recycled into teddy bear outfits and the quantity you require.
2. Choose the teddy bear package you require and the colour of the teddy bear your school would like to have dressed with the outfits you have chosen.
3. Send into us your old or unused school uniform clothing to be made into teddy bear outfits (If you have no old or unused uniform clothing, then we will make from new).